- to remove checkboxes from all calendars - click the category then Deselect All button and click Update Calendar button
- to view one calendar - check the calendar name and click Update Calendar Button
- to view multiple calendars - check each calendar box and click the Update Calendar button
- to view all calendars - click Select All button and click Update Calendar button
- To see more detailed information about an event - click the Event Title
- Click on grey RSS icon in top right corner of calendar
- A popup window of calendars will display
- Follow instructions in popup window
- Select the feed that most closely matches the calendar management software that you have (Google, Standard, Outlook, iCal Apple) (There are slight differences in how various software programs handle iCal feeds, which is why you need to make this choice.)
- Use “Get Standard iCal URL” option if you’re using an iPad, iPhone or other Apple device
- Use “Get Google iCal URL” if you’re on an Android phone or tablet - Copy the provided URL into your calendar
- Use “Add to Default Calendar App"
Rm 14 and 11: Complete pg 29 on GUIDED side of workbook if you did not complete in class.
see class webpage for directions & example
¿Quién soy yo?
Reading / Comp Assignment
Workbook pages 7,8,9
I will post the vocab on Showbie.
Listening and Comprehension
Finish workbook pages 7 and 8 odds only, Math Menu due on Wednesday
Finish Math Menu for Wednesday
Finish Math Menu for tomorrow
Workbook page 9 odds only
Study for quiz tomorrow on Chapter 1 Sections 6 - 9
Quiz on Chapter 1 Sections 6 - 9
This year's theme will echo Father Matt's theme for our parish, "All through love." As eighth graders, you are all eligible to submit a yearbook cover design idea (even if you're not in yearbook club.) If you have an idea for a yearbook cover design, please draw and fully color your design on a sheet of computer paper and submit your cover to me by or on September 23rd. Make sure your cover design includes the theme (and the words "All Through Love"), and put your name on the back. (Your name should not appear in your design.) We will vote on a yearbook cover as a school during study hall/library in late September or early October.
Find the link to the yearbook application under the "T1 General Announcements" folder on Showbie.
Social at 6:30, Mtg at 7pm