Elementary CCF: Grades K-6
The Elementary CCF program provides:
- Comprehensive faith formation for children in grades K-6
- Parent/child activities (one per grade, per semester)
- Sacramental catechesis for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist (for more information click here).
- 1 child: $175
- 2 children: $275
- 3 or more children: $325
- Sacramental Preparation Fee: $50 (for any child receiving First Eucharist in the school year)
2018-19 Elementary CCF Schedule:
- Saturday 8:30 - 10:00 am (Grades K-6)
- Saturday 10:30 - 12:00 pm (Grades K-6)
Please note that our 8:30 am and 10:30 am sessions are quite full at this point in time. We will place your child in the session that has the most space for an additional student. Thanks!
- Kindergarten - 6th grade: Finding God: Our response to God’s Gifts from Loyola Press.
Kindergarten Lesson Guide
Grade 1 Lesson Guide
Grade 2 Lesson Guide
Grade 3 Lesson Guide
Grade 4 Lesson Guide
Grade 5 Lesson Guide
Grade 6 Lesson Guide
2017-18 Parent Handbook
First Reconciliation Parent Meeting Presentation
Our Volunteer Policy:
Parents and adults are encouraged to volunteer. All volunteers must complete the required background check and Virtus Training session.
Visit the Volunteering with Children webpage for more information.