Track & Field
Calling all Runners!
Join OLGC's award-winning Track & Field Team!
- Track & Field are Fall & Spring Sports
- OLGC School and CCF students 3rd through 8th grade
- CCF students may participate in the meet even if they can’t make the practices.
- Improve your speed for other sports!
- Participate in a real meet - NVJCYO Track & Field Meet
- OLGC has a highly knowledgeable coaching team with years of experience in the sport and multiple certifications including USATF, USA Triathlon, and RRCA coaching certifications.
Practices at OLGC 3pm-4:15pm - Parents are encouraged to volunteer at practices. All volunteers must be compliant with Diocesan requirements, see below.
October 21 at O’Connell High School
Just your running shoes, PE t-shirt and plenty of water (no water will be provided)!
No late registrations will be accepted due to large number of participants!!
Our Volunteer Policy:
Parents and adults are encouraged to volunteer. All volunteers must complete the required background check and Virtus training session. Visit the Volunteering with Children webpage for more information. For more indepth information, please visit the Catholic Diocese of Arlington - Office of Child Protection
When registering for the first time, parents need to register first and then add children as family members.
Registration closes Friday, Sept. 22, 2023
- $25 Payment & permission slips are done online with registration.