Track & Field
Calling all Runners!
Join OLGC's award-winning Track & Field Team!
- Track & Field are Fall & Spring Sports
- OLGC School and CCF students 3rd through 8th grade
- St. Mark School and CCF students 3rd through 8th grade
- Improve your speed for other sports!
- Participate in a real meet - NVJCYO Track & Field Meet
Practices at OLGC 3pm-4:15pm - Parents are encouraged to volunteer at practices. All volunteers must be compliant with Diocesan requirements, see below.
Monday, March 9
Tuesday, March 17
Monday, March 23
Monday, March 30
Monday, April 6
Monday, April 20
Monday, April 27
Monday, May 4
Saturday, May 16, 2020 at Bishop O'Connell High School
Just your running shoes, PE t-shirt and plenty of water (no water will be provided)!
No late registrations will be accepted due to large number of participants!!
Our Volunteer Policy:
Parents and adults are encouraged to volunteer. All volunteers must complete the required background check and Virtus training session. Visit the Volunteering with Children webpage for more information.
When registering for the first time, parents need to register first and then add children as family members.
Registration closes Fri. March 27, 2020.
- Forms must be submitted to OLGC School Office or Parish Office in an envelope labeled “Track" BEFORE Friday, March 27 in order to practice.
- $10 for runners who particpated in Fall 2019.
$20 for new runners or for anyone who needs a new shirt. Payment is done online with registration.