Track & Field
Calling all Runners!
Join OLGC's award-winning Track & Field Team!
- Track & Field are Fall & Spring Sports
- OLGC School and CCF students 3rd through 8th grade
- St. Mark School and CCF students 3rd through 8th grade
- Improve your speed for other sports!
- Participate in a real meet - NVJCYO Track & Field Meet
Practices at OLGC 3pm-4:15pm - Parents are encouraged to volunteer at practices. All volunteers must be compliant with Diocesan requirements, see below.
Tuesday, August 27
Tuesday, September 3
Monday, September 9
Monday, September 16
Monday, September 23
Monday, September 30
Saturday, October 5, 2019 at Bishop O'Connell High School
Just your running shoes, PE t-shirt and plenty of water (no water will be provided)!
No late registrations will be accepted due to large number of participants!!
Our Volunteer Policy:
Parents and adults are encouraged to volunteer. All volunteers must complete the required background check and Virtus training session. Visit the Volunteering with Children webpage for more information.
When registering for the first time, parents need to register first and then add children as family members.
Registration closes Fri. Sept 13, 2019.
- Forms must be submitted to OLGC School Office or Parish Office in an envelope labeled “Track" BEFORE Friday, Sept. 13 in order to practice.
- $20 for all runners
- Payment is done online.