Prayer places our understanding in the divine brightness and light and exposes our will to the warmth of heavenly love. ~ St. Francis de Sales
- OLGC Praying College Moms
- Evening Prayer – Prayer with and for the Parish
- Grupo de Oracion en espanol
- Our Lady of Grace
- Rosary for the Persecuted
Our children are growing up in difficult times. Remaining pure and true to their beliefs is very difficult. They need our prayers.
- To discover the peace and comfort of parents praying together in support of their college age children.
- To invite all moms and dads to come pray for their children living away from home, at its monthly meetings
- Meetings are based on Maribeth Harper’s new book, "And So We Pray: Guidance for Moms With College-Aged Young Adults". Books will be available for purchase or you can order on Amazon.
Date: 2nd Sunday of each month see bulletin & website calendar to see when sessions will start
Time: 6:45 pm (following the 5:30 pm Mass)
Place: St. Joseph Center, Brisson Room
Resources: Praying College Moms Website
We gather together as a parish community to pray Evening Prayer. Evening Prayer is composed of Psalms, Scripture, Song and Prayers of Intention. Each month we will focus on a different intention. Prayer is followed by a light reception in the Narthex.
Dates: 1st Monday of the month
El grupo de Oracion "Semillas de Cristo" se reune los Viernes a las 10:30 am. Es un grupo Internacional que cree que en la union esta la fuerza y con la misma fe rezan el Rosario, leen y comparten mensajes de la Biblia, hacen oraciones de Alabanza, Gracias, Perdon, Intercesion y Entrega. El encuentro se finaliza con canciones a la Virgen y al Corazon e Jesus. Todas las personas estan bienvenidas a este Grupo.
Contactar: Gutty Fasullo
The Spanish prayer group, "Seeds of Christ," this international group of participants celebrates their deep faith in God by praying the Rosary, reading and reflecting on Bible passages, calling upon God's aid through intercessions, and giving thanks for our daily blessings. Our group usually concludes in prayerful songs dedicated to the Virgin Mary and Jesus. All are welcome to join us in prayer.
Dates: Every Friday
Location: Cry Room
Contact: Gutty Fasullo
Thoughtful recitation of the Rosary for those persecuted for their faith. New information on current issues is shared each week. Since they are doing the suffering, we can do the praying!
Dates: Every Thursday
Contact: Rafael Cervantes