Our Lady of Good Counsel is seeking a Faith Formation Office Assistant to provide administrative support for our Faith Formation staff and programs. Duties and responsibilities to include processing registrations, maintaining records and databases, answering emails and phone calls, managing inventory and preparation of program materials, setting up for events, and assisting with the other Parish ministries as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Good multitasking and organizational ability.
• Full proficiency in spoken and written English (in addition, Spanish is a plus, but not a requirement).
• Undergraduate degree or relevant experience preferred, but not required.
• Detail oriented and able to see the big picture of the ministry.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Parish Database Systems (PDS) experience preferred.
• Spirit of prayer and collaboration.
Resumes and inquiries can be emailed to Amy Winkler