Baptism Request Form
Please fill out this form when you are ready to have your child baptized.
Baptisms are generally celebrated on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month at 10:00 am. Please use this link to double check the calendar for exceptions www.olgcva.org/about-us/calendar.
Requirements that we need before the date of baptism is confirmed:
- A copy of the birth certificate
- Letter of good standing for each sponsor (Godparent).
- Parents' and sponsor(s)' attendance at a preparation session within the past 3 years at OLGC. Session are held the last Monday of every month. If not attending a session at OLGC, a copy of attendance record from parish where attended.
- If not a parishioner, letter of permission from the Pastor of your home parish.
- Submit below form.
- Submit necessary paperwork to OLGC.
- You receive an email to schedule the Baptism.
- Baptism is confirmed.
For additional information or to confirm paperwork, please contact Maria Romero, 703.896.7419.