Baptism Request Form
Please fill out this form when you are ready to have your child baptized.
Baptisms are generally celebrated on the first and third Saturdays of every month at 11:00 am. Baptisms can also be celebrated at the weekend Masses: Saturday 5pm, Sunday 9:30 am, 11:15 am, 1 pm en español or 5:30 pm except during Advent and Lent. Please use this link to double check the calendar for exceptions https://www.olgcva.org/about-us/calendar.
Requirements that we need before the date of baptism is confirmed:
- A copy of the birth certificate or registration of birth.
- Letter of good standing for each sponsor (Godparent).
- Parents' and sponsor(s)' attendance at a preparation session within the past 3 years. OLGC's sessions are held the last Monday of every month. If not attending a session at OLGC, a copy of attendance record.
- If not a parishioner, letter of permission from the Pastor of your home parish.
- Submit below form.
- OLGC receives necessary paperwork.
- You receive an email to schedule the Baptism.
- Baptism is confirmed.
For additional information or to confirm paperwork, please contact Gerard Hall, 703.896.7411